Subscribe for periodic updates with important announcements!
Friday August 11 - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday August 12 - 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday August 13 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
DOOR PRIZES DRAWN at 7:00 pm Fri/Sat and 4:00 pm Sun
Huntstock was created with one goal in mind -- to be the best damn hunting show in the country! Our event purposefully goes against every conventional hunting show's playbook. If you are looking for a hunting show to spend a few hours at walking up and down aisles inside a convention center Huntstock isn't for you. Huntstock is an event to spend a full day (or 3) if you want to soak up all we have to offer.
We are inspired to evolve every year, bring new immersive experiences, unveil innovative ideas, showcase new products, and bring YOU the best lineup of sponsors and speakers in the Northeast... a lineup that represents all generations not just the old timers. And each years event will be completely unique, so you can't afford to miss a year.
Whether you want to check out new products (or win them as door prizes) from top national brands like Vortex, KUIU, Mossberg, Ruger, Hoyt, Easton, Delta McKenzie, Veil Camo, Trophyline and others... or book a hunting adventure with outfitters like Maine Whitetail Adventures or Big Woods Bucks... or meet and learn from the likes of great hunters like Lanny Benoit, Hal Blood, Rodney Elmer, Rick Labbe, John Altman, CT Carl, Brett Joy, Jeff Doyle, Neil Pendleton and more... or meet and support your favorite hunting clans like Just Hunt Club, Northwoods Whitetails, Big Woods Bucks, Hunting ME, Mountain Deer, Hunt Suburbia and more... listen to live podcasts & seminars on multiple stages with 50+ hours of simultaneous entertainment... take in an intimate lecture in our outdoor classroom... or shoot one of our multiple innovative 3D Archery courses... or try to win some of our $30,000 in door prizes... or just have a couple beers and some great BBQ... or get your trophies scored by the Northeast Big Buck Club... or take in the beautiful trophy room displaying some of the biggest bucks ever shot in the Northeast... or listen to music and play some outdoor games... or find a hunting mentor... or meet other like minded hunters who may become a lifelong friend... HUNTSTOCK IS FOR ALL HUNTERS OF ALL SKILL-SETS AND ALL DISCIPLINES TO COME TOGETHER AND SHARE OUR LOVE FOR HUNTING.
There's no better place to re-invent the sportsmen's show then right here in the Northeast, where the toughest hunting in the country forges us into the best hunters in the country. We know what it's like to have to grind it out for good bucks, birds, bears and other game. And in that spirit the Huntstock team works tirelessly and relentlessly to bring you the best hunting event, pushing the boundaries of what's possible, and saying YES to crazy ideas.
Here are a couple of things that set us apart:
- We're outside on a farm, not inside in a convention hall
- We're a summer show, not a winter show
- We're a pre-season show when anticipation is at it's highest, not post-season when we are depressed it is over
- We have a festival atmosphere that fosters conversation and camaraderie
- We give away $30,000+ in gear, as ticket prices include door prize entries
- We have the best lineup of national hunting & outdoors brands, and new local brands
- We don't allow boring exhibitors into our show and the people in the booths are hunters just like you
- Every exhibitor is required to offer a giveaway or a cool experience
- There are no high-pressure sales tactics or booths that you want to avoid like the plague
- Every exhibitor is approved only if they offer something unique and pass the sniff test
- We have seminar speakers and entertainment that represent all generations of hunters
- We support content creators on YouTube and Podcasters who play an important role in keeping the next generation of hunters excited and thinking about hunting year round
- We have top notch entertainment stages with the best audio and video set up of any show
- We have professional sound engineers and videographers on-site to ensure smooth operation and capturing all of the action
- We have great after parties at the Wildwood Farm Patio Bar to keep the fun going long after the festival closes
- You simply never know what you might experience or who you might meet. We like surprises!
We'll see you at HUNTSTOCK August 11-13th at Wildwood Farm in Westminster, MA!
Ugh, hurry up will ya?